No crowds, no lines, only endless powder skiing and riding! Equivalent to heli or cat skiing, but you get to drive!
**Intermediate/Advanced snowmobiling and Advanced/Expert skiing/boarding experience is required to register for this tour**
9am until tired, or dusk.
Custom start times available.
December 15th - April 15th
Dependent on Conditions
$999 per person
We will advise whether to meet us at the Rutherford or Hurley Trailheads and we will Snowmobile from there. We do not provide transportation to the trail.
Trail head will be picked based on forecast and snow conditions.
What to bring?
- Ski or Snowboarding Helmet
- Telescopic Poles (preferred)
- Ski or Snowboard boots
- Outerwear - Waterproof Jacket, Pants, and Gloves
- Winter Goggles
- Snow Boots
- Professional Snowmobile Guide
- Certified Helmet
- Ski-Doo Summit Series Snowmobile
- Avalanche Safety Backpack (Avalanche Transceiver, Probe, Shovel)
- Lunch in the mountains
What to wear
- Waterproof outerwear
- Ski or Snowboard Jacket
- Winter Boots
- Snowboard boots or insulated boots are recommended. Ski boots are NOT to be worn while riding the snowmobile. Ski boots will be packed to wear once in the alpine.
Can you teach me how to ski?
No. We recommend being a strong intermediate to advanced skier with experience skiing deep snow before going on this adventure.
How do we get to the top of the ski zone?
Our guide will ride double with each person to the top then ride their sled down to the bottom of the zone for pickup. We can also hike or ski tour to the zone we want to access then ski/ride back to the sleds!
Where can I rent gear?
Visit our friends at Premium Mountain Rentals in the Whistler Village and they will get you set up!
How old do you have to be?
Minimum age is 19 years old. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate children on our tours.
Do I need to have a driver's license?
Yes, all participants must have a valid drivers license.
Is there ever too much snow?
No, the more snow the better! Tour locations will be chosen based on current weather and snow conditions.
Does each person drive their own snowmobile?
Yes, our Skidoo snowmobiles are for a single rider.
Can we have 2 people on one snowmobile?
No, only one person can be on each snowmobile.
I own my own snowmobile. Can I drive it instead of renting?
Yes, see below for our guide only option.
Is lunch included?
Yes, we will pick up lunch on the way and stop for a break in the backcountry. Please include any dietary requirements in your booking.
Does each person get their own guide?
No, there is 1 guide for up to 5 guests
How can I get cool photos for my instagram and facebook page?
Just ask our guides and they will be happy to snap some photos and videos of you riding. We also have the optional add-on of professional photographers available.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum of 2 riders for group tours
- Solo tours are for 1 rider only
- As the renter, you are responsible for any damage to the snowmobile and or any equipment rented from Broken Boundary.
- All fees are Non-Refundable. Dates can be rescheduled with 14 days' notice, subject to availability and within the operating season. In the case of extenuating circumstances, we will evaluate credits or refunds on a case by case basis.
- For any questions or concerns please contact us at email@example.com.
- We will confirm your booking details 48 hours prior to the date you have booked.