Pure adventure and great fishing! Access remote backcountry lakes via snowmobile and ice fish all day for hungry rainbow, cutthroat or bull trout.
9am until you are tired, we’ve caught all the fish, or we are running out of daylight!
Custom start times available.
December 15th - April 1st
Dependent on Conditions
You choose, or we'll pick the best
What to bring?
- A Strong Sense of Adventure!
- Outerwear - Waterproof Jacket, Pants, and Gloves
- Winter Goggles
- Snow Boots
- All fishing gear and a warming hut
- Professional Snowmobile and Fishing Guide
- Certified Helmet
- Ski-Doo Summit Series Snowmobile
- Avalanche Safety Backpack (Beacon, Probe, Shovel)
What to wear
- Waterproof outerwear
- Ski or Snowboard Jacket
- Winter Boots
- Snowboard boots or insulated boots are recommended. Ski boots are NOT to be worn while riding the snowmobile.
Can we keep what we catch?
Maybe, the rules differ depending on the lake that we are fishing at.
What kind of fish do we catch?
We typically catch Rainbow Trout, Bull Trout, Kokanee, Cutthroat Trout and Pike Minnows.
How big are the fish we might catch?
Trout from the Pemberton area easily reach upwards of 10lbs.
Do we need a fishing license?
Yes, you do need a freshwater fishing license in British Columbia before heading out on the tour.
How do we get our fishing license?
Fishing licenses are available online: British Columbia Freshwater Fishing License
How old do you have to be?
Minimum age is 19 years old. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate children on our tours.
Do I need to have a driver's license?
Yes, all participants must have a valid drivers license.
Is there ever too much snow?
No, the more snow the better! Tour locations will be chosen based on current weather and snow conditions.
Does each person drive their own snowmobile?
Yes, our Skidoo snowmobiles are for a single rider.
Can we have 2 people on one snowmobile?
No, only one person can be on each snowmobile.
I own my own snowmobile. Can I drive it instead of renting?
Yes, see below for our guide only option.
Is lunch included?
Yes, we will pick up lunch on the way and stop for a break in the backcountry. Please include any dietary requirements in your booking.
Does each person get their own guide?
No, there is 1 guide for up to 5 guests
How can I get cool photos for my instagram and facebook page?
Just ask our guides and they will be happy to snap some photos and videos of you riding. We also have the optional add-on of professional photographers available.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum of 2 riders for group tours
- Solo tours are for 1 rider only
- Riders must be 19 years old with a valid driver's license.
- As the renter, you are responsible for any damage to the snowmobile and or any equipment rented from Broken Boundary.
- All fees are Non-Refundable. Dates can be rescheduled with 14 days' notice, subject to availability and within the operating season. In the case of extenuating circumstances, we will evaluate credits or refunds on a case by case basis.
- For any questions or concerns please contact us at email@example.com.
- We will confirm your booking details 48 hours prior to the date you have booked.
- Snowmobiles are designed for 1 person only. No Passengers.