This clinic is designed for the beginner snowmobiler who has little to no experience riding in the backcountry. You don’t need to have your own snowmobile either, we have rental sleds available in addition to the clinic fee so you can learn on one of our progression friendly Ski-doo Summit.
Don't see a date that works with your schedule? You can book a private clinic on any day (based on availability). As long as there's 3 or more in your group, the price will be $349 per person. For groups of 2 or less, a base fee of $1049 for the group will apply. Just head to our guide only page!
- December 23, 2023
- January 7, 2024
- January 26, 2024
- February 4, 2024
- February 18, 2024
- March 8, 2024
- March 17, 2024
$349 per person (plus applicable taxes)
- Load and unload your snowmobile properly
- Basic body position and footwork
- Basic snowmobile set up and maintenance
- Basic avalanche safety
- Basic terrain navigation
- Maintaining good throttle control on the groomed trails
- Ability steer and turn on the groomed trails
- Introduction to carving in powder
- How to get unstuck
We will advise whether to meet us at the Rutherford or Hurley Trailheads and we will Snowmobile from there.
Trailhead will be picked based on forecast and snow conditions.
What to wear
- Waterproof outerwear
- Ski or Snowboard Jacket
- Winter Boots
- Snowboard boots or insulated boots are recommended. Ski boots are NOT to be worn while riding the snowmobile.
What to bring?
- A Strong Sense of Adventure!
- Outerwear - Waterproof Jacket, Pants, and Gloves
- Winter Goggles
- Snow Boots
9:30 am – Meet at the trailhead
- Check that everyone’s transceivers are working
- Check that everyone has all the proper equipment
- Check oil and gas levels
- Pre-ride Safety Orientation
10:00 am – Head up into the mountains
12:00 pm – Stop for lunch
12:30 pm - Continue skills sessions
4:30 pm – Back at parking lot for debrief on the day
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum of 4 riders for group clinics
- Riders must be 19 years old with a valid driver's license.
- As the renter, you are responsible for any damage to the snowmobile and or any equipment rented from Broken Boundary.
- All fees are Non-Refundable. Dates can be rescheduled with 14 days' notice, subject to availability and within the operating season. In the case of extenuating circumstances, we will evaluate credits or refunds on a case by case basis.
- For any questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will confirm your booking details 48 hours prior to the date you have booked.
- Snowmobiles are designed for 1 person only. No Passengers.