Bought a snowmobile to head out to the backcountry for ski and snowboard laps? This clinic will focus on the skills and set up you need to spend the day out snowmobiling skiing and snowboarding
- 2022/23 dates will be released soon
$249 per person
- Improve body position and footwork
- Basic snowmobile set up and maintenance
- Basic avalanche safety
- Basic terrain navigation
- Maintaining good throttle control
- How to double
- How to set a trail
We will advise whether to meet us at the Rutherford or Hurley Trailheads and we will Snowmobile from there.
Trail head will be picked based on forecast and snow conditions.
What to bring?
- Ski or Snowboard rack on snowmobile
- Ski or Snowboard Gear
- Certified helmet for snowmobiling
- Avalanche Safety Equipment (Transceiver, Probe, Shovel)
- Spare Gloves (If the first pair gets wet)
- Hat and warm layer to put on while stopped for lunch
What to wear
- Waterproof outerwear
- Ski or Snowboard Jacket
- Winter Boots
- Snowboard boots or insulated boots are recommended. Ski boots are NOT to be worn while riding the snowmobile. Ski boots will be packed to use once we are in the alpine.
9:30 am – Meet at the trailhead
- Check that everyone’s transceivers are working
- Check that everyone has all the proper equipment
- Check oil and gas levels
- Pre-ride Safety Orientation
10:00 am – Head up into the mountains
12:00 pm – Stop for lunch
12:30 pm - Continue skills sessions
4:30 pm - Back at parking lot for debrief on the day
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum of 4 riders for group clinics
- Riders must be 19 years old with a valid driver's license.
- As the renter, you are responsible for any damage to the snowmobile and or any equipment rented from Broken Boundary.
- All fees are Non-Refundable. Dates can be rescheduled with 14 days' notice, subject to availability and within the operating season. In the case of extenuating circumstances, we will evaluate credits or refunds on a case by case basis.
- For any questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will confirm your booking details 48 hours prior to the date you have booked.
- Snowmobiles are designed for 1 person only. No Passengers.